Tuesday, September 16, 2008

John piper

Sept. 16, 2008
work.
i've just realized that i spend too much time at my workplace. Work has taken over my life in a very good way.. i can be found on the first floor of Laguna Hall.
The Outreach Department... aka. The Diversity Program Management .. pretty cool.. I'm there when I want to hangout with friends. .. when I feel like starring at the clouds. .. and when i just need to talk to someone.
now..
the question is.. what does Vilma do??i am the mexico intern for DPM. I plan out all weekend trips to ensenada, Mexico & Hands Across the Border.one of the main reasons why we go to mexico so frequently is the mere fact that we want to establish real relationships with the people and the pastors. i dont want to go down to mexico once a year.. so that i can feel good about myself. .or because it's the right thing to do.. nor because its the "christian thing to do".. i do it because i love GOD. i want my life. my young years.. my energy.. to give Him glory. i love His people

.almond milk. is so good. try it out. there's some in the cafe.

i forgot to mention john piper. . josh harrison.. my boss ..read some passage that he wrote it pretty amazing.. i will explain later.

No comments: