Monday, November 2, 2009

i miss my brothers and sisters.. .

SO. Lately I haven't been hanging out with my siblings. I have been doing a lot things with my friends from VU and from back at home.(RARE- I haven't been spending quality time with my brothers and sisters. )I miss them a lot. And today it hit me the hardest. At the caf I saw a brother and a sister eating dinner, one of my friends only tagged her family on a note she wrote on facebook, in my interpersonal class we were talking about how our parent's parenting technique shapes our gender identity.But I would have to argue that my siblings played a larger role in my gender identity, oh and I guess the Holiday Season is around the corner and that always stirs up feelings..

Anyway, I am going home this Wednesday. Hopefully i get to see my brothers (especially. )

No comments: