Tuesday, November 10, 2009

gah..

I was living under the assumption that I was going to stay an extra semester at VU through a study abroad program-
-yesterday- i found out that I only need 13 units to finish my college career-so I can't stay an extra semester. boo.. ( basically my financial aid can't cover it because I don't technically need the extra semester)

What will I do? I have so many options...
1. Apply to a Nursing School in the East Coast (Boston) I want to become a midwife or a nurse so that I can better serve people around the world-not only bringing them Truth, but also meeting their physical needs.

2. Apply to USC for a MSW

3. Join the Peace Corps

4. Head to South America- Join a missionary for a long term commitment. My motto: Go big or go home.

5. Stick around in Carson...

Now- I will be praying and seeking God's will for my life...

No comments: