Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Copy machine..

.. work.
.. work from 3-5pm
.. It is actually real exciting. because we our planning our second trip to Mexico Oct. 25-26.. Our second trip will consist of visiting a church site and a women's shelther.. im pumped just because I feel that a lot of people are getting excited to go down there and build relationships.. This week we posted applications and deadlines.. next week we will be announcing our trip during chapel.. so that real exciting..
anyhow..
today I will be calling up the women's shelther and the church site to touch bases .. double checking that they are aware that a college group will be stopping by during the weekend of Oct. 25-26.. .

.. on top of that.. im just doing errands for the outreach office.. .
. i had my one-one time with Josh. It was pretty good. i really don't want to go into to it.. just because it's a bit personal.. . but let me say I had a splendid time.. i'm growing..

::.. tooddles.::

No comments: